1. A family member has had a caravan on this site for over 20 years, we had a girl’s weekend away here and I found it a very pleasant stay! The staff all seemed friendly and we loved the swimming pool: so nice to have a WARM pool that’s enjoyable to get into! Very nice atmosphere all around the park and didn’t have to worry about the little one making friends with other children. Really love how it’s been updated over the last couple of years, it looks so much different and I think this will pay dividends! Would love to stay in a log pod if there was a dog friendly one (however, I appreciate the reason why they are not dog friendly). Little shop has basics that you need and it’s a 5minute drive into Weston so ideal location!
Stayed August 2016, travelled with family
2. Just arrived home having spent a great week in a pet friendly caravan K7 on the park. We visited the park 18 months ago and decided it was in such a bad state that we wouldn’t bother booking as it was scruffy.
Having read the RECENT reviews it looked like the new owners were upgrading the park with new caravans etc.
When we arrived we were amazed at the site improvements, as soon as you enter the park you are met by immaculate grassed areas on which all the new vans are sited.
Went on to the reception where we were met with really friendly staff and everything to do with our rental was dealt with very efficiently.
The dog friendly caravan was ideal for us and our boxer, clean, well laid out and central heated, perfect.
Whilst on the site we noticed work was just starting on a new shower block at the back of the club house which is also being totally redeveloped for next season.
Had a great break and will be returning next year.
Stayed October 2016, travelled as a couple
3. We have visited this park a few times, with our children and have to say every time it has been amazing! the staff can’t do enough to help you and the atmosphere is amazing! The park has a real friendly feel to it, close enough to all the attractions, but far enough away to feel cosy. The food at the club house is amazing and great value for money! Would highly recommend it! There are some great gatherings at the club house, especially around the bank holidays. Thanks Rose Farm for a great holiday and some great memories.
4. Love this place. Great pool, great facilities, great clubhouse, great food, great for kids and dogs and great staff!
5. Absolutely love it here. Lovely staff, friendly people. A lovely holiday park atmosphere. Lots to do stunning walks etc. Everything you need on site. Fab I’m staying my boys love it
6. Beautiful park set in beautiful surroundings. Arrived earlier than should have but were allowed on as we had driven for 9 hours. Very helpful people indeed.
Park is spotlessly clean. Will recommend to anyone who is coming to Somerset for a visit. Hope to be back
7. Stayed here for 3 nights en-route to Devon, arrived on the back of a break-down truck at 1am, With 3 exhausted kids…The owners couldn’t have been any more helpful if they tried, when our caravan was unhitched from the break-down truck they wheeled it to our pitch and pushed our poorly car into place… We ended up on a totally different pitch to where we were supposed to be, but we didn’t care, we were just happy to be there…Very friendly and helpful people indeed, can highly recommend.